Recent Dive Shop Listings
- Scuba Diving In Northern-Central Africa
- Top Ten Scuba Dives in Malaysia and Indonesia
- Top Seven Dive Sites in Southern India and Sri Lanka
- Best Scuba Diving Destinations in Chile
- Mediterranean Diving – The Birthplace of SCUBA
- Hot Tips: Scuba Diving in the Persian Gulf
- Discovering The Gambia: Scuba Diving in Cape Verde
- Five Top Scuba Dives in Hawaii
- Way Off The Radar: Scuba Diving In Morocco
- Five Essential Scuba Dives In South America
Frequently Asked Questions - For Scuba Divers
1) Why should I search for dive centers with Scuba Spy?
2) Does Scuba Spy book our dive packages for us?
3) What if the location I'm looking for doesn't come up when I search for it?
4) How do I get in contact with a dive center once I've found one?
5) How do I make a booking?
6) How do I find out about flights, car rentals, restaurants, etc.?
7) How can I give feedback to a dive shop?
8) In what currency are prices shown?
Finding the right dive shop at your vacation destination can be difficult. Before divers arrive at a destination, they often have no recourse but to search the internet for dive shops, and browse through inconsistent and archaic websites for information about dive shops. After arriving, they are overwhelmed by the choices and must spend time visiting different dive shops to collect prices and get a feel for their operations before making a selection. Many simply 'roll the dice' and go with the first company they stumble upon.
It doesn't have to be this way! The goal of Scuba Spy is to collect and categorize information about dive shops and bring it all together in one easy-to-use website. Browse through a list of dive shops in any corner of the world you wish to visit, and you'll find prices, photos, and other information about the operation's equipment, certifications, special tours, and much more! Each dive shop listing includes their contact information and a link to their website, as well as an instant contact form where you can ask questions that go directly to their e-mail.
Scuba Spy is a directory, not a booking agent. As such, we do not book your dive packages for you. In order to bring you the best prices available, we don't charge dive shops a commission on your booking. Instead, you are free to discuss and negotiate your packages directly with the dive shops themselves.
If you can't find the location you're looking for by searching for it, try going back to the home page and manually browsing to the region that you're location is located in. If you still can't find it, by all means let us know so we can add it!
The best way to get in contact with a dive center is to fill out the contact form on the listing page that you are interested in. Also, dive centers will display a phone number and/or and email address and in some cases a fax number for direct contact.
Each dive shop has their own way of conducting bookings. Be sure to communicate any special needs you might have.
You can check out our list of favorite travel websites. Also, local divers should be able to provide you with some answers to your questions.
Dive shops usually enjoy any feedback you might have, whether it be things you enjoyed, or things you thought could improve. An email will usually suffice.
Prices are usually listed in US dollars for simplicity. Be aware that while we strive to maintain an up-to-date database, some dive shops' pricing information may not be current. Be sure to double-check this with dive centers before booking.
If you have any other questions, concerns, or
suggestions regarding our process or our website in general, we'd
love to hear from you!